Saturday, May 30, 2015

Designer Spotlight

For two weeks I am in the Spotlight!
And I have some fun things for you.

First a sale: these two weeks all my products (starting at $2) are available with a 40% discount!

Including my newest scrapkit {Reach for Peach}


Buying this scrapkit means you will get this free:


Next thing is, I have written two tutorials about
More Media Memories

It's about using the newest digital techniques in your scrap layouts: 
showing a small video with a link in a QR code!

Do you have a smartphone with a QR-reader?
Hold it in front of the screen and scan the code.
You will be directed to my YouTube video!

The second tutorial is about how to put the link to a slideshow with photos
in the QR code.
The slideshow also 'moves' like a video.

Now, is this an extra dimension in your scraps or not?!
Go to our Pixels&Art forum for more information!


Because May is almost over, I have a new Mini Skills challenge for you.
Do you have the Skills to make 3 different layouts with one mini kit?
Use all items in the mini in every layout!
Can you do it?





No comments:

Post a Comment