Monday, June 16, 2014

My Memories Dreaming in Summer Blogtrain

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, 
please check back later.





This is my part:
You can download it

Please respect our Terms Of Use.
When a friend likes the freebies, 
send her the link to the Blogtrain!
And a comment is always welcome ;-)


Now in my store a mini album as a start
made with the MyMemories Suite!

Do you know, you can add all parts you receive in this blogtrain to make
one big Album about a Dreamy Summer?
Use my couponcode STMMMS60890
to get your My Memories Suite software
for a special price!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Dreaming of Summer contribution !! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the summer kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your papers are excellent. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete