Friday, May 16, 2014

MyMemories Blogtrain "Music"

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, 
please check back later.


This is my part:
You can download it

Please respect our Terms Of Use.
When a friend likes the freebies, 
send her the link to the Blogtrain!
And a comment is always welcome ;-)

I made this scrapkit with the theme Music and colors of this blogtrain
Click on the image to go to my store.

Now in my store a complete Photobook
made with the MyMemorie Suite!

Do you know, you can add all parts you receive in this blogtrain to make
one big Album about the Music in your Life?
Use my couponcode STMMMS60890
to get your My Memories Suite software
for a special price!

And here is the preview of ALL goodies to get!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awesome download!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pieces, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty for your part on the music blog train x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the silver elements, thank you

    ReplyDelete