Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Memories "Playing in the Dirt" blog train


We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, 
please check back later.




LizzyQXdesign * you are here!




























This is my part:
You can download it

Please respect our Terms Of Use.
When a friend likes the freebies, 
send her the link to the Blogtrain!
And a comment is always welcome ;-)

I made this Album Template with my part of the Blogtrain.
Click on the image to go to my store.

Do you know, you can add all parts to make one big Album?
Use my couponcode STMMMS60890 to get your My Memories Suite software
for a special price!

I saw this photo on facebook and couldn't resist to make a LO with it:


10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your part of the MM Blog Train!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little teddy is so sweet, thanks for the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little kit - thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter!! This is such a fun and cute blog train! Love the colors!! The truck is too cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete