Monday, February 10, 2014

Celebrate with me!

The winners!

1st: $ 5,= Peggy
2nd: $ 2,50 Anja
3rd: scrapkit Joanne
watch your mail ;-)



You see 14 elements from my scrapkits.
Now go to my store at Ivy Scraps
and look at all my scrapkits.
Make a list 1-14 with the name of the scrapkits these elements are in.
While searching, find one kit you would love to win!

Mail me your list with the 14 scrap kits and the one you have chosen.

I will choose with random.org the 3 winners.
First one will get an Ivy Scraps coupon worth $ 5,= 
Second one will get an Ivy Scraps coupon worth $ 2,50
and Third one will receive the scrap kit of her/his choice!

I will announce the 3 winners February 22 at about 20:00 Amsterdam Time.
Let's have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday as I said on your FB page! Had to be at Son's Friday and there computer was not working right! Took me 10 mins to just get on so I did nothing that night!

    ReplyDelete