Friday, November 1, 2013

Ivy Scraps Birthday Blogtrain!

 Welcome to Ivy Scraps Birthday Blog Train! Each stop has something special from our designers and don't forget to stop by the forum and pick up some more goodies. 

You can download my part by clicking the image:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3itegqxzo90j/qp_bloghop-lqxd.zip
Grab all the freebies and come to the Ivy Scraps forum to get some more!

Win!
If you leave a comment (including your e-mailadres!) you can win 
a coupon for a free LizzyQXdesign scrapkit to your choise!

And!
There is also a freebie on my facebookpage:

Click the white Exclusive Star and you can download!
Not a Fan yet?
First click "Like" and then the Star!

Reached the 200 LIKEs yesterday!
For all my fans, and those who want to become one
 I have a special gift:
my newest kit - free!!!
You can click on the yellow coin with the tumbsup-sign!
 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the gifts, I would love to win, my email is bentley_tina@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the QP,
    and the chance to win
    agp20663@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the QPs, and FB kit!! Also the True Blue kit is purely adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete