Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blogtrain Autisme awereness


Welcome to the Applehead Blog Train

This month we did a Autism awereness theme.
Please leave the Designers a little Love if you download their Products
 And don't forget to keep checking back as we have different time zones.




Let's put some extra fun in: when you leave a comment on my blog when you take the freebie (don't forget to leave your e-mail!) I will randomly choose a winner to receive a coupon for a free scrapkit in one of my stores!
The winner of both coupons is Kelli!

And... when you make a LayOut with my mini "Use it all" and show it in your album at my Fanclub page, I will also choose one winner who will receive a coupon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fanclub.lizzyqxdesign
Isn't that fun?


This lovely LO is made by my new Fanclub member Kelli!
Thanks very much!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I downloaded the autism awareness kit.
    Cant wait to use it!
    kelliroberson@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Awesome share for this train. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, you win the coupon for a free scrapkit!
    Congratulations ;-)

    ReplyDelete