Friday, June 28, 2013

Sugarbutt Designs July Thank You Gift

At the blog of Sugarbutt Designs is a new monthly gift!
here is the preview 
I got this mini early to play with it, so I made this freebie for you!
A paper, quickpage, frame, pocket and a journaling cluster

Do you like it? ;-)
You can download it here!
But, there is more!
If you become a follower of my blog and leave a comment (with your e-mailadress)
I will send you this QuickPage EXTRA!
You want more?
Take a look at my facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/LizzyQxDesign
For my Fans (click "Like this page" if you are not already)
I have made an extra freebie!
What? That will be a surprise ;-)

15 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks.

    timberwolf4u@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will send the Quickpage to you, thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the kit..hope you get my email with out me publicly displaying it?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the freebies from you and Sugarbutt... you both rock... like Linda I'm hoping you'll get my email without me having to display it publicly... let me know if you don't get it and I'll post it publicly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment!
      Not sure if I can find your e-mail, but you can mail me: els@lizzyqxdesign.com ;-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You are welcome! I don't see your e-mail, so please mail me els@lizzyqxdesign.com to receive the extra freebie.

      Delete
  6. Would love to have this freebie. My husband is a marine and his picture would look great in it. dmoore1621@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome freebies!! I'd love the quickpage! liveonrollercoaster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun with it!
      The quickpage is on its way ;-)

      Delete
  8. Thank you love your work
    trmccubbins@yahoo.com
    Thanks again for your part of sbd Tina

    ReplyDelete